Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Spelling!

50 Commonly Misspelled Words
How will you score? (I got 15 wrong. I am a bad person. :( )

Commonly Confused Words Test
Take it! (I scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 86% Expert; decent, but again, not as well as I should've done, considering my degree. :/ )

Merriam-Webster daily spelling quiz
(I had
"Definition: a light stroking movement used in massage
Pronunciation information: eff-luh-RAHZH"

"Definition: a designer who creates surface decoration by inlaying small pieces of variously colored material
Pronunciation information: moh-ZAY-uh-sist"
&
"Definition: levied or granted at so much per head
Pronunciation information: kap-uh-TADE-um"
and only got the 2nd. :/ I'm doing poorly, by my standards! :(= )

1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good links! I beat you though :-P

Missed eleven on the first.

On the second: 100, 100, 100, 93. Still not sure what I missed on that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home